donderdag 8 mei 2014

Cultural Exchange Night

One of the nice things of traveling are the signs - on streets, in hotel rooms, in taxis, etc. Here in Nairobi, there are prison showrooms apparently. I wonder... will you be able to see various types of prison rooms so that you can select the one you would like in your state? 

People here do not like it when you take pictures of them. So I try to prevent that. When taking this picture, some of the women in the bus shelter turned their faces away. Not knowning that I was not taking their pictures but only the sign above their heads.
 
And this evening, we had pizza night / cultural exchange night. We are from 12 different countries thus bringing souvenirs to share with the rest of the team. So of course I brought clogs and dropjes (sweet liquorice). 

And I would like to thank the whole team for all the nice, lovely gifts they had for us all. These souvenirs will be a constant reminder of this trip and the newly made friendships. Maybe I'm just happy because of the excellent caipirinha made by Micai... Thanks!
 

#ibmcsc kenya

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten